Friday, September 17, 2010

Music and Art

I never believed my teachers when they said that classical music was good for you. I sure do believe them now! Lately, I've been in a bit of a rut music-wise and that tends to affect my artist vibe quite a bit. My fiance suggested I listen to some classical music and so I downloaded the Fantasia soundtrack (I love the movie but only have it on VHS) as well as looked up some of my faves on youtube. Right now, Moonlight Sonata is transforming my mind! It's always been a fave of mine but I never realized how helpful it could actually be until now!

Since my rut has been ongoing, I only have a few projects to add on from my last post. I'm currently working on a vector right now. I hope to make some good progress on it this weekend.


Stefan Salvatore by =rlhcreations on deviantART


Chris Carrabba by =rlhcreations on deviantART


RLHCreations by =rlhcreations on deviantART


No Escaping Your Love by =rlhcreations on deviantART


Don't Rain on my Parade by =rlhcreations on deviantART

As you can see, I've been messing around with different styles. Trying to see what I like. So far I like them all but not quite enough. I still love my Avatar vector the most.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment