Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspirational Works


You know, for a design blog, this looks like it's lacking a lot of design to it. I'm actually kind of embarrassed. lol.

Anyway, the point of this blog is NOT to talk about how I use an ugly template, it's to show some works that I'm really digging right now. Typically I show these on my dA page but I'm trying to branch out a bit. lol.

So, here they are, in no particular order (except by category..lol):

Digital and Traditional Paintings
I have a deep love for traditional art but that doesn't mean digital art isn't equally awesome! Here are some examples!


Tiger by =AuroraInk on deviantART


The Mechanic's girlfriend by *Raipun on deviantART


oracle by `lolita-art on deviantART


Dorothy Gale by *tattereddreams on deviantART


Detail Frozen by *Raipun on deviantART

--------------

Vector & Vexel Work
I'm in love with the vector/vexel world! It's a small group of people but I love being a member of that community.


New ID by `CrisVector on deviantART


Summer's fading by *womanwithagun on deviantART


Seeing Stars by ~0CandyApple0 on deviantART


Hope Tomorrow by ^ChewedKandi on deviantART


princess by ~zldz on deviantART

--------------

Photography
I LOVE LOVE LOVE photography! My favorite type of photography is macro, long exposure and HDR.


Bridge Across Forever HDR by *ISIK5 on deviantART


241 First HDR by ~gacek on deviantART


octopus... by ~aftercode on deviantART


Zebra by *vragolastidenis on deviantART


Volksfest HDR Fireworks Manip by =EvrWccn on deviantART

Hope you enjoyed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment